Balance Sheet & Intercompany Accountant - VR/19422
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for a Balance Sheet and Intercompany Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all bank transactions, other than supplier payments posted by the accounts payable process, are recorded in the general ledger in the same month as the transaction, with the correct cash analysis code, and additionally recording receipts on the receivables register.
- Preparing, issuing, and recording in the receivables register and general ledger, sales invoices for recharges, sale of materials and any ad hoc sales as required.
- Maintaining an up to date receivables ledger by registering all receivables invoices and cash collected, including receivables invoices issued by others in the Finance Department such as for VAT and hydrocarbon sales.
- Maintaining the cash books for all bank accounts including cash forecasting elements as required.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations and instructing action for reconciliation problems other than simple timing differences.
- Preparing monthly UKBU entity intercompany reconciliation and instructing action for reconciliation issues
The successful candidate will be responsible for key balance sheet areas and therefore should have experience within a similar role.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team