Production Service Supervisor (Electro or Mech) - VR/19579
Our client is looking for an Electronic Production & Service Supervisor (or mechanical) on a permanent, staff basis. The role would suit a candidate who is a current / previous Electro / Mechanical Supervisor.
Main Duties / Experience required:
- Supporting and coordinating the Pro-Log Team in the manufacture, calibration and testing.
- Managing the stock, assets and resources of the product.
- Working closely with Workshops, Engineering, Purchasing, Operations and Materials.
- Working closely with Operations to plan and coordinate the operational equipment required to deploy.
- Providing technical support.
- Holding production meetings.
- Qualified to at least HNC level in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in schedule management, planning and coordination.
- Experienced in being a Workshop Supervisor / Team Leader.
- Experienced in operating database systems for asset and stock control / projects.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team