Sales Coordinator - VR/19714
Our client is a leading provider of a range of products to the Oil & Gas industry - they have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join their team based on the south-side of Aberdeen. This position will initially be temporary, with a view to become permanent in the near future.
The Sales Coordinator’s main responsibility is to provide excellent service to customers for the purchase of company products / equipment, ensuring on-time delivery is achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the customer experience is as positive as possible.
- Receiving and processing enquiries regardin the full-range of company products.
- Using the ERP system to maintain accurate records.
- Issuing purchase orders for goods / services to suppliers and monitoring open-orders.
- Cross-referencing customer enquiries and purchase orders to ensure accuracy of paperwork.
- Regular liaising with customer to update on orders and queries.
- Filing and archiving relevant material.
- Expediting outstanding quotes and create credit requests as required.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in an Internal Sales position would be ideal.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Solid experience / knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team