Customs Consultant - VR/19863
Our client, based in Dyce, has a requirement for a Customs Consultant to join their reputable freight forwarding company on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Commercial Team, the Customs Consultant will provide support and advice on matters related to HMRC compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Processing diversions to Home Use requests on behalf of clients and presenting to HMRC.
- Managing client HMRC MSS Reports and HMRC records.
- Coordinating the monthly statutory submissions to HMRC.
- When necessary, providing support at client premises.
- Carrying out client reviews prior to HMRC Audits to minimise their risk to financial exposure.
- Carrying out any Import / Export amendments as required.
- Coordinating the delivery of training courses arranged by the Customs Department.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role (Freight forwarding / Logistics / Customs) is essential.
- Experience of Visio or a similar package is desirable.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team