Contracts Engineer - VR/19998
Our client is a leading subsea services specialist - they have a new vacancy for a Contracts Engineer to join their Commercial Team on a permanent basis.
As Contracts Engineer, you will be responsible for providing contractual and commercial support to ensure that the company is mitigating its contractual / commercial risk and optimising its project delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highlighting any major contractual or commercial risks and work to ensure the optimum solution.
- Working with Project Manager to provide commercial summaries and update the Risk and Opportunity Register.
- Facilitating project bonds, guarantees and insurances.
- Attending weekly project team meetings.
- Providing input to the monthly project report for Executive review.
- Assisting with project cost report and forecasting.
- Managing contractual change where required; negotiating and executing of all amendments.
- Negotiating contractual claims where necessary.
- Working with Project and Procurement Teams to populate a subcontracts and procurement plan.
- Liaising with other departments to develop scopes of work for inclusion in ITT documents.
- Covering commercial / contractual aspects of tendering, evaluating, negotiating, awarding and managing all subcontracts.
- Negotiating any disputes on subcontractor invoices.
Applicants to this role should offer previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the oil & gas industry. It is essential that you have contractual knowledge and analytical skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team