Flight Operations Officer - VR/17981
We are supporting our airside client’s search for a new Flight Operations Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispatching computer flight plans for all flights.
- Liaising with air traffic control.
- Ensuring all administration is carried out to the required standard and regulations.
- Facilities coordination and reporting.
- Recent experience within Aviation Operations.
- Dangerous goods qualification / experience would be desirable.
- Vantage experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Professional and friendly approach to customer service.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team