Export / Import Coordinator - VR/20530
Permanent opportunity for an Export / Import Coordinator to join a reputable company who dedicates its service to the Oil and Gas industry.
As an Export / Import Coordinator, you will be assisting the Supply Chain Department being responsible for processing logistics requirements and ensuring efficient movement of the materials is completed. Your duties and responsibilities will also include:
- Managing both internal and external customer orders and enquiries.
- Preparing shipping and custom documentation.
- Liaising with various departments to ensure all inbound shipments have correct documentation.
- Requesting / creating all shipping documentation including EUR1 and Certificates of Origin and applying for licences.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in the Supply Chain function.
- Awareness of export / import regulations.
- Knowledge of supply chain, transport and logistics functions.
- Experience with common ERP systems, (SAP preferred) MS Office, primarily Excel.
You should be an interpersonal individual who thrives when working under pressure. It is essential that you have excellent customer service and communications skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team