Newly / Recently Qualified Accountants - VR/20637
Have you recently completed your ICAS, ACCA or CIMA qualification? Have you qualified 2 - 4 years ago and feel ready for a new challenge? We are experiencing an increasingly high demand for newly and recently qualified Accountants across the Oil and Gas industry.
We look forward to hearing from those making their first move out of accounting practice or looking to take the next step in their career.
- Newly created opportunity as Financial Controller.
- Permanent position with a privately-owned Oil and Gas centric organisation.
- Working in a small Finance Team reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation helping to achieve strategic goals.
- Permanent Management Accountant supporting an engineering and rentals business.
- Providing financial information to support strategic decision making.
- Performing all accounting and finance functions for the business.
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Staff opportunity to join international Oil and Gas Operator as Cost Recovery Accountant.
- Providing insightful analysis to support and drive a culture of cost management and accountability, whilst focusing on process improvements to create opportunities for value added activities.
- Great opportunity for a motivated self-starter, with good interpersonal skills who is comfortable taking the lead on initiatives and seeing them through to resolution.
To have a confidential discussion please get in touch with Laura Ross on 01224 327000.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team