Finance Analyst - VR/20712
*Exclusive* Working for an expanding upstream oil and gas company, the Financial Analyst sits in the Corporate Finance function.
This is a newly created permanent position and offers the chance to join the company during an exciting period of change. Based in the City Centre, this role is suited to a recently qualified Accountant with some E&P experience.
The Financial Analyst reports into the Corporate Finance Manager and this role has been created to support the Corporate Finance Team ensuring short-term cash-flow is managed efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Short term cash flow management.
- Analysing and understanding the projected liquidity of the business.
- Managing drawdown / utilisations of debt facilities and efficiently repaying debt to minimise interest costs.
- Structuring key risk-management techniques i.e. execution of hedging agreements to manage commodity, FX and interest rate exposure.
- Responsible for keeping the financial forecasting model up to date, gaining an understanding of the inputs and outputs and amending the model to suit changes in the business (for example; adding assets, changing debt structure etc.).
- Exposure to the operations of the business through understanding cost and production forecasts (liaison with Subsurface and Cost Analysts etc.).
Applicants for this role should be fully qualified and offer strong financial modelling abilities. Ideally you will have E&P experience, preferably in a similar finance role with an oil and gas producer. It is essential you have good social skills and are willing to take on a challenge with a steep learning curve.
What’s in it for me?
On offer is a competitive salary and a robust benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced team and build upon your existing knowledge and skill-set.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team