HR Administrator - VR/20761
An experienced HR Administrator is required to support a leading Oil Service company through a period of increased activity.
This 6-month temporary assignment is a great opportunity for individuals with 2-3 years’ experience in HR Administration who are seeking to build on their experience and develop further.
Overview of Role:
Working as part of a shared services team the HR Administrator will have responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Acting as a point of contact for any general HR queries.
- Producing and maintaining HR documentation and files.
- Supporting immigration enquiries.
- Supporting any payroll queries.
- Providing guidance to Managers and employees on relevant HR policies and procedures.
- Any additional duties relating to HR Administration as required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an HR Administrator, ideally working within Oil and Gas.
- Basic IT proficiency e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail, a positive and proactive attitude and thrive in a busy working environment.
- Experience using SAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject e.g. Business or HR.
- CIPD Qualified or working towards.
- Fluency in another European language would be highly desirable but not essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team