Accounts Assistant - VR/23520
Accounts Assistant required to join a family run organisation who work in industrial services. With a predominant focus on purchase ledger, you will report into the Group Finance Manager.
Within time, there is scope to increase your responsibilities within credit control and sales ledger.
Sage experience is desirable.
Your duties will include:
- Inputting and processing Invoices on Purchase Ledger on daily basis.
- Producing statement reconciliations.
- Raising and recording POs, seeking authorisation when required.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Matching POs with delivery notes.
- Posting cash to ledger, ensuring cashbook balances.
- Assisting with bank reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc duties as required by business needs.
Individuals should approach work in an enthusiastic manner and be able to contribute effectively from the off-set.
For further details and to receive the full spec, please email email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team