Asset Planner - VR/25722
We are looking to recruit an Asset Planner on a permanent staff basis to join a global energy company.
To coordinate the integrated planning of asset CAP activity (for a specific asset hub) out with the 6-week window to support stable and effective delivery.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Effectively administer the Integrated Activity Planning process.
- Obtaining pertinent information from discipline Engineers and activity owners to populate the asset 7-16 week, medium-term and long-term plans ensuring departmental strategies are included in medium to long-range plans. Scrutinising WMS CAP work lists to verify/compliment CAP activity lists received from scope owners.
- Ensuring that plans are adequately detailed to clearly identify logical dependencies, constraints and sim-ops
- Identifying areas of conflict in resources or sim-ops.
- Leading 7-16 week planning meetings, flagging and challenging any activities not fulfilling 16-week gate criteria. Compiling meeting agenda and sending out draft and approved plans.
- Coordinating change management process (out with the 6 week window) analysing the reason for change, the justification for breaking it in and what impact it will have on the relevant time frames existing activity.
- Planning activity within relevant POB limits and identifying areas of conflict to ensure CAP plans that enter the 6-week window are deliverable.
Applicants to this role require
- Qualified in a project management technical HNC/HND, or equivalent, with significant planning experience within the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Mandatory safety, medical regulatory regulations for travel working offshore UKCS.
- Excellent computer skills including high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Primavera P6 planning tool.
- Extensive planning experience, preferably in the offshore oil and gas industry.
TMM Recruitment email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team