Assistant Accountant - VR/22681
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a global oil and gas service provider on a permanent basis. This position would suit a candidate working at a similar level or looking for a step up within a large organisation. Oil and gas experience is preferred as well as several years’ experience within an accounts function.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your role will include:
- Processing financial transactions and journals.
- Assisting in month end reporting.
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts in multiple currencies and entities.
- Monthly revaluating of trade payables, trade receivables and foreign bank accounts.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Issuing monthly invoicing for one project and book associated VAT adjustments.
- Monthly CIS returns.
- Aging of receivables balances.
- Assisting with yearend / half year disclosure completion and auditor queries.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team