Assistant Accountant - VR/23340
12 month maternity cover supporting the finance team, maintaining the financial ledgers of multiple entities of the Group. You should be available immediately or at short notice.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, you will hold responsibility for the following, but not limited to:
- Posting prepayments and accruals.
- Reconciling and reviewing balance sheets.
- Maintaining fixed assets and subsequent reconciliation and review.
- Posting bank receipts and payments in the ERP system.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all bank accounts and entities across the group.
- Assisting in the AP process, ensuring accurate coding in the GL.
- Preparing intercompany invoices.
- Assisting in stock counts and the maintenance of inventory held in multiple locations and entities.
- Preparing VAT / sales tax returns for multiple entities across the globe.
- Assisting with audit queries.
You should have good communication skills, approach work with a positive attitude and be meticulous in your accuracy and ability to work to deadlines.
Those with demonstrable experience with the duties above, or those Part Qualified are encouraged to apply.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team