Bids & Proposals Coordinator - VR/24058
As Bids & Proposals Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for producing ITT, RFQ and RFI responses within agreed time schedules and in a compelling, compliant and well-written manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing ITT, RFQ and RFI documentation; identifying requirements and deadlines.
- Creating bid plans, identifying key contributors and coordinating related activities (kick-off/review meetings etc.)
- Creating, compiling and formatting relevant documentation.
- Liaising with management for review and approval of submissions.
- Managing CRM database, as well as FPAL, Achilles and similar registrations; updating company information as appropriate.
- Assisting in the creation of presentations and marketing activities.
Applicants to this position should offer experience in a similar role, with a strong track record of Tender/Proposal wins. You’ll need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to build strong relationships.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team