Video Content Officer - VR/26491
Permanent opportunity to join a growing team in the role of Video Content Officer. Leading with the production of engaging video content to support the strategic marketing and communications plans. Previous experience managing a YouTube channel or within video editing and content creation would be essential. This role offers the chance to use your creative side in a varied role.
It is the purpose of this role to lead on the production of engaging video content for the purpose of strategic marketing and communications.
- Filming, animating and editing high quality and impactful videos for use in marketing and communications campaigns.
- Prioritising tasks and management of workflow relating to media production within the team.
- Overarching responsibility for decentralised media creators.
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of guidance and procedures designed to maximise the impact of videos created.
- Being a central point of contact for queries and ensure compliance with accessibility, copyright and GDPR compliance regulations and guidelines in relation to video and photography for marketing communications.
- Managing the YouTube channel, including optimisation of videos in search engines.
- Providing training and advice to colleagues for creating videos and related media for marketing and communications purposes, as well as for using software tools and equipment.
- Implementing and maintaining effective user-friendly ways to manage video and other media assets.
- Proactively gathering and organising relevant raw footage and photography for use in future videos.
- Establishing and maintaining a network of contacts who have responsibility for video or related digital content as part of their roles.
- Analysing and reporting effectiveness of media used in marketing and communications campaigns.
- First degree in a related subject or equivalent or evidenced appropriate work.
- Understanding of best practice and regulations relating to media used in marketing and communications.
- Expert in use of video software such as Premier Pro.
- Expert in use of video cameras and associated equipment.
- Filming and editing high quality videos for commercial purposes.
- Producing graphics, animation and photography.
- Organising and managing media assets.
- Analysis and measurement of video.
- Understanding of a range of media software such as Photoshop and After Effects.
- Line management or supervisory experience.
- Management of a YouTube channel and/or related social media profiles.
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working options – 35 hours per week, with flexibility on start and finish times.
- Generous and enhanced pension scheme.
- Retail & travel discounts.
- Reduced childcare options.
- Reduced gym membership.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team