Customs Compliance Coordinator - VR/21809
Customs Compliance Coordinator required on a permanent basis in the Portlethen area in Aberdeen. Applicants to this role must have previous experience in customs.
As a Customs Compliance Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Organising and coordinating the transportation of materials.
- Providing top-class customer service.
- Checking classification and the value of goods.
- Adhering to shipping and regulatory-compliance procedures.
- Assisting with reporting to HMRC.
- Maintaining HMRC records for both imports and exports.
- Arranging freight delivery and pick-ups.
Applicants to this role must have previous experience in a similar role with customs and import / export experience. You must be IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team