Draughtsperson - VR/21561
Currently recruiting for an experienced Draughtsperson on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas service company based near Turriff in Aberdeenshire. Reporting to the Drawing Office Lead, the Draughtsperson will be responsible for the timely production of high-quality 3D CAD models and technical drawings.
The Draughtsperson will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Producing 3D models, which accurately reflect product properties and functional requirements.
- Generating high-quality technical drawings to support all aspects of the business.
- Ensuring that all produced models and drawings meet the relevant industry / company standards.
- Delivering models and drawings in line with agreed timescales / schedules.
- Ensuring that drawing office best practices are being employed.
- Ensuring that all relevant departmental processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Conducting site / equipment surveys and transfer information to models / drawings.
Experience / Qualifications:
- An HNC qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience in a similar Draughtsperson type role, within the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a manufacturing / workshop type environment, is preferred.
- Autodesk Inventor experience is essential.
- 3D modelling experience is essential.
- Knowledge of winches and / or similar equipment is preferred.
- Previous workshop-based experience is preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team