Due Diligence Coordinator - VR/26633
Join a visionary, full-cycle energy services organisation which takes prides in putting its people at the heart of its success.
In your role as Due Diligence Coordinator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining standard and demonstrable processes and procedures for all aspects of supplier and client due diligence.
- Maintaining the supplier and client global database within SAP.
- Reviewing all New Supplier and Client request forms for accuracy of information and subsequently carrying out required due diligence processes.
- Creating, managing, and maintaining all new and legacy SAP vendor profiles.
- Auditing legacy supplier files, ensuring compliance to original approved status.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in the Supply Chain function of a global oilfield service company.
- Administration of Supplier/Client due diligence onboarding.
- Experienced of SAP or equivalent ERP systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Teams).
- Working knowledge or experience in FCPA compliance/due diligence preferred.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team