Electronic / Survey Equipment Technician - VR/22975
This role will focus on surveying equipment in line with high Quality, Health and Safety requirements. This role may be a suitable opportunity for a Survey Trainee looking to progress to the next level of their career. Consideration may also be given to less experienced candidates either interested in or already in a Survey Trainee role.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisors, you will be responsible for providing high quality rental equipment to meet clients’ deadlines, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain highest standards of safety, ensuring adherence to Company HSE Policies at all times.
- Follow procedures relating to the testing, maintenance and calibration of rental equipment ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standards.
- Calibrate and maintain test equipment ensuring it is in satisfactory working order.
- Update maintenance and calibration schedules for rental and test equipment.
- Update data on asset tracking system.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in all areas of workshop.
- Work closely with vendors ensuring timely arrival of items.
- Undertake manufacturer training courses as and when required.
- Opportunity to work elsewhere in the UK to mobilise equipment, when required.
- HNC or HND qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Previous relevant Survey Engineering experience at a similar level
- Flexible approach to tasks and roles.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues at all levels.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team