Events Coordinator – VR/25188
TMM Recruitment is exclusively supporting with the appointment of Events Coordinator on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Aberdeen City Centre, however hybrid working will be available. There is also the requirement to travel to different sites and a full driving licence is therefore required. Previous experience in a practical events role would be advantageous, however candidates from a customer focussed background, with a willingness to learn would be considered for this post.
The purpose of this role is to work within the Events Team to coordinate a range of events from luncheons to golf days to balls. A snapshot of day to day responsibilities are noted below:
- Leading, coordinating and carrying out fundraising events.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to endorse the business through community events, across our geographical footprint.
- Working with the Marketing Team to assist with the promotion of the planned events and identify and assist with volunteer requirements.
- Completing and updating any required risk assessments for planned fundraising events.
- Keeping an accurate record of finances for all events and be able to report on this.
- Working with the Fundraising Team to secure sales of sponsorship and attendees for all fundraising events.
- Coordinating events on the day including set up, briefings, etc. as required.
- Developing and maintaining new and existing relationships with supporters.
- Actively promoting all aspects of fundraising (including but not limited to: gift aid, regular giving, events fundraising, corporate fundraising and community fundraising).
- Attending cheque presentations, giving tours, presenting to supporters, and attending events when required.
- Attending networking events to promote fundraising events and services.
- Supporting the development of the donor journey.
- Proactively seeking to promote through networking, cold calling etc. to build and maintain strong local relationships.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team