Finance Assistant - VR/24822
Finance Assistant required to join a market leading advisory business that services the international energy industry.
A great developmental opportunity for those who are interested in progressing their career, you will support monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and assist in the month end accounts process.
This role would suit individuals who have up to 4 years of experience, or those who are Part Qualified.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Finance Assistant will hold responsibility for, but not limited to:
- Preparing annual budgets, involving significant coordination other teams.
- Preparing and updating regular monthly forecasts.
- Participating in preparation/production/review of monthly management accounts/reporting.
- Monthly preparation and upload of overhead accrual & prepayment journals.
- Preparing journals for data clean-up of relevant P&L and B/S accounts.
- Quarterly review of overhead costs with MD and department budget holders, actuals / budgets / forecasts.
- Assisting with quarterly actuals reporting to Group.
Previous knowledge of Excel and month-end routine is highly desired.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team