Finance Assistant - VR/26452
An ever-growing well and decommissioning organisation is looking for a permanent Finance Assistant to join their team. This role would involve you being responsible for the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions, as well as supporting the Finance and Operation Departments with finance matters. If you have a relevant business qualification or existing similar experience and are looking for a new challenge this would be a great opportunity for yourself!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing financial documents and posting these are necessary.
- Administrating the AP and AR functions.
- Ensuring costs are recorded accurately and correctly by working closely with the project cost control function.
- Raising sales invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Completing the monthly bank reconciliations.
- Managing company ledgers as required.
- Preparing supplier payment runs.
- Supporting preparation of reporting.
- Assisting with the management accounts.
- Relevant qualification or experience.
- Experience in utilising the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong bookkeeping skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Exposure to using an ERP system (desirable).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team