HR Advisor - VR/21558
Following internal promotions, our client is seeking a HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis on the south side of the city. As HR Advisor, you will have the opportunity to support our client through a busy period of growth and acquisition, developing your own career in the process. You will ideally have experience with TUPE and consultations but this is not an essential element.
Overview job description
Reporting into the Senior HR Advisor, you will work together with the Group HR Manager to support the business. You will provide guidance on HR policy and procedures but also support administrative tasks as required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing business wide guidance on HR related issues including but not limited to; recruitment, training, performance management and reward and recognition.
- Coordinating recruitment activities.
- Updating policies and procedures.
- Absence management.
- Managing the onboarding process for new starts.
- Training colleagues on company HRIS.
- Supporting HR administrative tasks as required.
Applicants to this role require
- CIPD qualification.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an Advisory capacity.
- Knowledge of employment law and HR best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area.
- Experience supporting acquisitions and mergers.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- You will be joining the business during an exciting period of growth.
- Opportunities to develop your own career.
- Competitive salary on offer.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team