HSEQ Manager - VR/24089
Currently recruiting for an experienced HSEQ Manager on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas company based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
A hybrid working model will likely be on offer and the successful candidate will be required to travel to other company sites across the North East of Scotland. This role would suit an experienced and operationally-focused Senior QHSE Advisor / HSEQ Manager who has experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry.
The HSEQ Manager will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Promoting a culture of compliance through behavioural safety and environmental awareness.
- Carrying out regular site inspections and audits.
- Collaborating with value-stream Managers to ensure compliance of all PPC and third party sites.
- Rolling-out HSEQ programmes in the annual HSEQ Plan, including training and coaching.
- Supporting the quality management of suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Interfacing with clients on compliance issues.
- Participating in, leading and reviewing incident investigations.
- Monitoring, reporting and improving compliance with waste acceptance, storage, treatment and disposal or recovery.
- Providing HSEQ compliance reporting to feed into company ESG reporting requirements.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate is essential.
- A NEBOSH Diploma qualification would be preferred.
- Applicants will be expected to hold a recognised Lead Auditor qualification.
- Applicants will be expected to hold an Incident Investigation qualification.
- Applicants will be expected to have knowledge of PPC, EA(S)R and WML permitting and environmental compliance requirements.
- Current / valid offshore certification would be preferred.
- Previous experience in an operations-focused HSEQ Manager / Senior QHSE Advisor type role, within the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role, within the Waste Management sector, would be preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team