Injection Moulding Supervisor - VR/26656
Our client is looking to recruit a Production Supervisor on a permanent staff basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supervisor is responsible for and to encourage and promote the Team Leaders and Operators to maintain a Safe Working environment in their area of work and to maintain housekeeping to standards set by management.
- Producing / finishing / assembling products in the most efficient manner to the correct quality and quantity to meet the planned production schedules.
- Realising agreed efficiency objectives and Goals as set out by management.
- Leading, motivating, supervising, and training all Production Operators / Team Leaders in your area of responsibility.
- Ensuring that all production/quality documentation is filled in correctly. Identifying and providing Training as required to ensure this is done effectively.
- Maintaining quality of the products and working to WIS / Procedures issued for a specific task.
- Providing daily feedback and updates to your manager on the progress of allocated work and projects.
- Organising an effective handover to the next shift Supervisor taking over in your area.
- Conducting Effective Team Briefs at beginning of each shift.
- Educating workforce on Polymer material and machines.
- Ensuring that all works are planned, co-ordinated, supervised and administered as per the requirements of all instructions / procedures and schedules issued.
- Ensuring, in conjunction with QC, Team Leaders and operators that all documentation is filled in accordingly and that QC inspections are completed prior to despatching any product.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a Polyurethane or Plastic Injection Moulding manufacturing industry.
- Previous supervisory experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team