Lead Biller / AR Support - VR/25921
Are you an Accounts Receivables / Billing professional? We are working on a 6-month project for a global oil and gas service provider based just south of the city centre. Hybrid working is available as well as an opportunity to be part of an exciting project which plays a key part of the business. Candidates must be ideally available at short notice if not immediately available with experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary focal point with financial shared services centre (FSC) regarding monitoring of timely billings and collections.
- Implementing process improvement initiatives to reduce time to bill and cash collection.
- Reviewing accounts receivable / unbilled aging reports.
- Maintaining a milestone tracker to assure timely billing of lump sum projects.
- Preparing and distributing accounts receivable / unbilled dashboards to the business.
- Following up with clients to assure payments are performed on time and reducing the number of overdue invoices.
- Understanding the invoicing requirements and client approval process contained within the commercial agreements to assure that actual process matches with contract requirements.
- Assisting with preparing monthly reporting pack for accounts receivable, unbilled AR, DSO and unbilled categorisation sections.
- Assisting with internal and external auditor requirements in regards to AR and Unbilled.
- Assisting with self-assessment for internal control questionnaire.
- AR and unbilled management, with the aim to improve DSO.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team