Paralegal - VR/23073
TMM Recruitment are supporting a world leading energy company in their search for a Paralegal. The Paralegal will support the Company Secretary and provide general legal support to the legal department. This is a temporary position through to November initially however as this is a core role it is likely to be extended.
Reporting to the Lead Legal Counsel, the main duties will include:
- Assisting the Company Secretary in ensuring that all statutory books and registers of the companies are maintained and all statutory filings completed and submitted on a timely basis.
- Assisting the General Counsel and lawyers in the team.
- Drafting and amending inter-affiliate loan agreements to reflect business needs.
- Drafting board resolutions.
- Drafting corporate governance documentation including section 172 statements.
- Drafting powers of attorney.
- Drafting secondment agreements.
- Undertaking activities relating to third party asset transfers.
- Undertaking legal research.
- Drafting and / or review standard leases.
This role requires experience of company secretarial work and an understanding of company law. Experience in basic legal drafting essential along with excellent organisational skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team