Payroll Administrator – VR/24999
Following recent contract wins, a Payroll Administrator is required for a leading energy service company.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will undertake the following:
- Assisting with the process of weekly payrolls ensuring that an accurate and timeously payment is made each week.
- Inputting and checking all payroll information into the payroll system. Ensuring that the responsible manager duly approves all payments.
- Changing employee records when necessary e.g. change of tax details, change of bank details.
- Ensuring that any new employees are duly set up on the payroll system.
- Ensuring that all employees whose employment has been terminated are duly finished on the payroll system, with all final payments being made and P45 being issued.
- Ensuring that all manual deductions are made in the week they occur and kept under proper control.
- Ensuring that all wage arrestments are correctly deducted each week.
- Producing and distributing of all weekly payslips.
- Answering all payroll enquiries, written or otherwise, in a timeous manner.
You will have demonstrable experience working accurately in a fast-paced environment and have exemplary attention to detail.
Past payroll experience is essential whilst previous use of SAP would be advantageous.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team