Proposals Engineer - VR/21667
Proposals Engineer required to join a leading name in services to the subsea and deep-water oil & gas sector. This is a permanent opportunity based at the company’s headquarters in the Cove Bay area of Aberdeen.
As Proposals Engineer, you will be responsible for the preparation and submission of tenders throughout all phases of the corporate proposals process.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling tenders in line with business plan targets, maintaining positive client relations.
- Understanding and interpreting customer requirements to provide commercial bids.
- Liaising with other departments and colleagues to optimise costs and schedule.
- Ensuring timely submission of proposals.
- Attending / Leading handover and kick off meetings.
- Ensuring a clear handover to Project Teams.
- Reviewing project costs, ensuring costings and labour hours are accurate and up to date.
Applicants to this position should ideally have previous work experience in a Proposals / Tendering position, preferably within the oil and gas industry. You should have strong analytical and commercial skills, an understanding of engineering principles and the ability to manage a busy workload to meet given timescales.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team