QHSE Advisor - VR/25925
Join a Subsea Service company that is a Global Leader in its field as they are looking for a QHSE Advisor on a permanent staff basis. This role is based in the Bridge of Don area and has the enviable perk of only working a half day on Fridays!
As QHSE Advisor you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the investigation of non-conformances, hazards, near misses and incidents, to establish root causes, corrective actions and present findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Interfacing with customers, provide them with updates, feedback and information on non-conformity progress, rectification, and corrective action.
- Overseeing that company QHSE systems and procedures are adhered to by all relevant stakeholders, to ensure that the required positive culture and standards are achieved.
- Providing QHSE support to all functions as required.
- Developing and implementing organisational safety programs (training / increased awareness).
- Coordinating and supporting QHSE meetings and ensure raised actions are reviewed, communicated, and effectively closed out.
- Conducting risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Performing day-to-day workplace inspections, report, and record findings in Gemini system and oversee that effective close-out is obtained.
- Completing and recording COSHH assessment using Sypol COSHH management system
- Conducting internal and external audits.
- Supporting Client / Supply Chain QC witness activities as prescribed by bespoke ITP’s / Client contractual agreements
- Overseeing workplace activities ensuring all relevant Occupational Health and Safety Laws and Regulations are complied with.
- Coordinating training programs for employees and conduct QHSE inductions for new employees, visitors, and sub-contractors.
- Reviewing subcontractor and visitor requirements and associated risk assessments and oversee that they are compiled to.
- Preparing QHSE documentation and statistical reports by collating data for analysis; summarise information and review trends.
- Understanding current legislative requirements and keep up to date with changes to legislation, highlighting any concerns to the management team and Directors.
- Providing QHSE support to all functions as required, such as the development of quality and HSE plans, ITP’s, Processes and procedures.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate.
- Lead auditor qualified.
- Flexibility to travel as and when required.
- Root cause analysis trained.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team