Senior Legal Advisor – VR/23783
TMM Recruitment are partnered with a progressive, growing E&P organisation who are looking to appoint a Senior Legal Advisor. This is an opportunity to join the company as they look to become one of the leading full-cycle organisations in the oil and gas sector.
Reporting to the Legal Manager, the Legal Advisor provides legal support and advice to various areas within the business. The individual will support several key stakeholders and be fully integrated within the Legal and Commercial Team.
The workload will be extremely diverse across acquisitions, divestments and disputes, joint venture negotiations and transportation agreements. This will be a busy role and you will be given the opportunity to work independently. The position will be very hands-on and duties will include:
- Monitoring any regulatory changes and ensuring the correct and appropriate action is taken.
- Providing legal advice across the business.
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts and agreements
- Carrying out due diligence for corporate transactions.
- Liaising with external counsel and regulators.
A competitive salary and strong benefits package is on offer.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team