Shutdown Delivery Lead - VR/25870
Currently recruiting for an experienced Shutdown Delivery Lead on a 12-month contract basis for an oil and gas operator based in central Aberdeen. Hybrid working will be on offer and the company is only considering PAYE contractors for this particular role.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Delivering shutdowns as per the company processes.
- Managing delivery of the shutdown against KPIs.
- Leading the preparation of the shutdown through the stage gate assurance process and close key actions from the reviews.
- Maintaining exemplary personal safety leadership and ensuring all shutdown personnel are performing to the correct company expectations.
- Regular visits offshore to support and engage with stakeholders.
- Responsible and accountable for correct budget spend and cost control.
- Responsible for organising and managing external vendors.
- Regular communication and working relationship with Offshore Shutdown Coordinators, who have reporting line to this position.
- Ensuring all work is prepared and executed in accordance with company processes and procedures.
- Ensuring work orders in SAP have all the scope detail and ready for execute.
- Liaising closely with Materials Controller, ensuring all the right materials are procured and available for the shutdown.
Applicants to this role require
- Significant experience of working within and supervising teams on shutdowns.
- Demonstrable experience dealing with the safe and efficient execution of work during shutdowns.
- Demonstrable experience of conducting thorough risk assessment, with a clear understanding of ALARP, acceptable risk and identification of suitable mitigating controls.
- Experience and thorough understanding of how plant is safely re-instated using completions systems and PSSR’S (Plant Re-instatement).
- Examples of communicating with personnel from different disciplines and areas of the business.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in SAP.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team