Tendering Engineer - VR/24838
Opportunity for an experienced Tendering Engineer to join a global leader in providing specialised subsea services to the energy industry.
As Tendering Engineer, you’ll directly contribute to the company’s activities to secure contracts and new business opportunities by effective definition and tender management of project cost, commercial obligations and risk exposure ensuring a suitable risk / reward profile is agreed with the client.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with Legal & Contracts to ensure contractual terms and conditions are prepared, collated and approved as part of tender submission.
- Managing all commercial aspects of allocated client tenders and budget proposals, including all associated subcontracts and supplier proposals.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the preparation, validation and presentation of estimates.
- Generating cashflow schedule, milestone payment and contract cancellation schedules.
- Providing relevant estimating, cost and commercial support to managers/stakeholders throughout the tendering phase.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with the client, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensuring commercial risks in tenders are identified early eliminated or managed appropriately.
- Preparing all internal tender process approval documents throughout the tendering phase and ensure approvals are made in a timely manner.
- Proposing procurement strategies to reduce costs and optimise schedules.
- Preparing ITT packages and manage the bid process including.
- Participating in all relevant subcontractor and supplier meetings where agenda relates to commercial and contractual matters.
Applicants to this position should offer experience in a commercial environment, performing a similar role which demonstrates exposure to the key commercial concepts in relation to commercial risk management with specific emphasis on tendering activities.
You’ll need experience of estimating techniques for the oil and gas industry and demonstrable knowledge and experience of estimating tools, as well as an awareness of standard oil & gas contractual terms and conditions.
INDSCC TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team