UK Statutory Accountant - VR/22739
Statutory Accountant required for year-long contract to join a leading provider of oil and gas equipment. With responsibility for the preparation and review of statutory accountants for a number of legal entities, you will be an experienced financial accountant with an understanding of UK GAAP.
- Preparing statutory accounts and necessary disclosures in line with requirements of FRS 102.
- Preparing and approving audit packs prior to audit.
- Identifying and calculating statutory adjustments on conversion from US to UK GAAP.
- Assisting in drafting key management papers for the audit and ad-hoc technical accounting projects, such as analysis of complex or judgemental transactions and adoption of new standards.
- Managing the statutory reporting requirements for dormant entities.
- Assisting in the development of audit packs and challenging current ways of working, driving change and efficiencies wherever possible.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (ICAS/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Experience of audit.
- Experience within a statutory reporting role.
- Technical ability to prepare, review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all work delivered by the department and company.
- Experience of interpreting and applying accounting and regulatory guidance.
- Strong track record in improving financial reporting processes, including effective use of technology.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team