Urgent Requirement – Buyer – VR/25245
An urgent requirement for an experienced Buyer to undertake a temporary contract for an initial period of approximately 2 months. Our client is a reputable organisation, providing a range of services and solutions to the energy sector.
Reporting to the Procurement Lead, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing procurement and sourcing support to the organisation.
- Processing purchase requirements in a time pressured environment.
- Maintaining all orders in SAP from creation to goods-receipt.
- Supporting the new supplier approval process and manage the AVL.
- Maintaining electronic and manual filing systems.
- Proactively follow-up on purchase order and contract renewals.
- Liaising with the Finance Team and supporting payment processes.
- Expediting on a weekly basis.
- Developing good relationships with all suppliers and stakeholders.
- Carrying out tender processes as required.
Applicants should have experience in a similar purchasing / procurement role and must be available to start a new position at short-notice.
Experience in the use of SAP would be beneficial.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team