Accountant - VR/21904
6 month contract opportunity to join a global leader as an Accountant. This role has the potential to lead to a permanent position. Working in the central finance function this position has responsibilities across management accounting and is also the focal point for the accounting and reporting system. The ideal applicant will have a strong systems background with a real appetite to improve processes and procedures. Experience in management accounts would also be essential.
Duties will include:
- Aligning financial processes and providing training sessions for both financial and operational users.
- Preparing monthly consolidated accounts.
- Reviewing and developing finance processes and procedures ensuring any changes made are fit for purpose.
- Statistical reporting.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Assisting with system upgrade project.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team