Assistant Accountant - VR/24729
Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant based in Kintore for a global oil and gas service organisation. The ideal candidate will be working at a similar level or looking for a step up who is currently studying for their professional accountancy qualification. oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, your duties will be:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing accurate and timely financial information for the pre-assigned CAPS UK ledgers, including intercompany, fixed assets and banking.
- Preparing accurate and timely reporting for the SOX reporting for the pre-assigned CAPS UK ledgers.
- Supporting the Ledger Controller, this will include, amongst other activities, balance sheet reconciliations, aging analysis, SOX reporting and variance analysis.
- Ensuring the ledgers are in compliance with accounting regulations, company policies and reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external audit teams to support audit requirements.
- Preparing monthly VAT reconciliations for review and submission.
- Actively looking to automate and streamline processes within the roles area of responsibility.
- Performing any other job duties as assigned appropriately by UK Finance Controller and Ledger Controller.
- Complying with and promoting all company and HSE policies and procedures.
INDAF TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team