Contracts Engineer - VR/21854
Contracts Engineer required to join a leading name in services to the subsea and deep-water oil and gas sector on a temporary basis for 2-3 months.
As Contracts Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for reviewing commercial documentation submitted during the tendering process and, when necessary, throughout the project lifespan.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and negotiating Ts&Cs, ITTs and RFQs; as well as confidentiality agreements.
- Maintaining a library of contractual documents, ensuring it is up to date and easy to navigate.
- Negotiating with clients.
- Reviewing purchase orders and specifications, ensuring compliance with agreed terms.
- Providing commercial advice and guidance.
- Reporting on contractual matters.
- Providing general legal support and liaising with company lawyer when required.
- General commercial administration.
Applicants to this position will ideally offer previous experience in a Contracts Engineer position, preferably within the Oil and Gas, Renewables or Offshore Construction industries. You should have strong commercial awareness and analytical skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team