Digital Marketing Executive - Part-Time - VR/21936
**EXCLUSIVE** Digital Marketing Executive required on a part-time basis. Based remotely, this role will be on a temporary basis initially, however has the potential to develop into a permanent role for the right candidate. Candidates need 3 years + experience in a similar digital focussed role. Opportunity to shape and develop role within a supportive environment.
Opportunity to join an innovative and growing organisation, helping drive the business forward and shaping the role as you progress.
Typical Duties Include:
- Creating multi-dimensional marketing plan, including: digital, PR, events, email, partnerships and offline channels.
- Developing sales leads and focus on sales pipeline.
- Supporting and leading the wider Marketing Team.
- Developing content led marketing strategy.
- Tracking and monitoring success of marketing investments.
- Maintaining all channels with consistency and high quality.
- 3 years + experience in a similar marketing role.
- Creativity and passion for digital marketing.
- Experience building B2B marketing strategies.
- Experience measuring marketing and proving ROI across all areas of the marketing mix.
- Working practice of analytics, Hubspot and social media channels.
- Marketing strategy experience.
- Experience of a content led marketing / sales approach.
- Experience of scaling.
- Opportunity to be a big part of a small team, helping with the growth, development and success of the business.
- Given full autonomy over workload, backed by a supportive manager.
- Chance to be creative and see your ideas come to fruition.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team