Executive Assistant – Litigation – VR/24007
Located in Aberdeen City Centre the opportunity to join a busy and dynamic team as an Executive Assistant has arisen. This permanent opportunity supports 2 senior members of the Litigation Team. This is a full-time role and previous experience in the legal sector would be advantageous yet not essential. Around 5 years’ experience in a similar support level role would be preferable.
Working within the Litigation Team the role of Executive Assistant is a permanent, full-time requirement. Operating on a basis of 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. The role supports 2 senior members of the team and supports the wider business.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diary Management.
- Creating meeting packs.
- Producing schedules and itineraries.
- Organising client events.
- Mailbox management.
- Scanning and filing documents.
- Taking minutes.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Litigation experience would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in the legal sector.
- Highly motivated attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and efficient attitude.
- Fast and accurate typist – c60 wpm.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Open to further training within the legal sector.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to work on a hybrid basis, combining work in the City Centre and from home.
- Chance to join an organisation which is committed to equality, diversity and the creation of an inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to join a well respected and reputable organisation.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team