Finance and Corporate Services Team Lead – VR/22317
A Finance & Corporate Services Team Lead is required on a permanent basis to join an independent, privately funded organisation that supports businesses throughout Aberdeen. This is a key appointment that will drive the organisation forward and deliver an excellent service to its members. More importantly, you will be directly involved in shaping and strengthening the future of businesses across the North-East by providing financial and corporate support. This role would suit experienced Accountants who have a background in both finance and operational facing roles.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Finance & Corporate Team Lead is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of finance and corporate service to support teams across the organisation.
- Supporting the Finance and Corporate Services Director by compiling month end data and preparing first draft monthly management accounts.
- Coordinating day-to-day activities of the finance and corporate services team which covers Facilities, IT, HR and everything in between.
- Supporting Senior management by facilitating the delivery of the strategic and business plan in alignment with relevant processes and procedures.
- Providing training and advice to the Finance and Corporate Services Team, as well as the wider team.
- Credit control – actively chasing bad debts.
- Assisting in the development, improvement and streamlining of systems and processes.
- Ensuring value for money is achieved when purchasing on behalf of teams.
- Contributing to the development of the organisation by suggesting innovative ideas.
As well as demonstrating the value of your experience, you should be driven and be willing to add value to the organisation as a whole. Individuals should be confident communicators, with strong negotiation skills and should be able to collaborate both internally and externally with a variety of stakeholders.
You will have advanced Excel skills and be able to convey your ability to manage/supervise individuals and drive projects.
You will receive a commensurate salary and attractive benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team