Financial Accountant (12 months) – VR/23385
12-month assignment with an internationally recognised energy company.
This role would suit a technically strong Financial Accountant who has experience with statutory accounts and financial statements. Demonstrable working experience with IFRS required.
Part or Qualified Accountants are encouraged to apply.
As the Financial Accountant you will report into the Reporting Manager and hold responsibility for the following:
- Assisting in the preparation of the reporting of the Groups interim results.
- Helping prepare the Groups’ annual reporting and consolidated financial statements.
- Researching and interpreting IFRS, including the impacts of new IFRSs on the Group, and provide appropriate solutions to technical accounting issues across the Group.
- Performing monthly account reconciliations, including the Group equity position.
- Preparing and maintaining complex technical accounting models.
- Resolving any financial reporting queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparing and maintain template financial statements.
- Assisting in the preparation of the goodwill and assets impairment reviews and assisting in the preparation of valuations exercise of entities.
- Preparing of documentation related to procedures, processes and accounting policies to be included in the Groups Business Management System.
- Liaising with external auditors to support interim and year-end audit.
Previous financial reporting experience is required and individuals should be a self-starter who can add value to the team quickly.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team