QHSE Administrator (Part-time) – VR/24047
Currently recruiting for an experienced QHSE Administrator on a temporary, part-time basis for a laboratory-based company based in Dyce, Aberdeen. It will be for an initial 3-month contract duration, that could possibly get extended, and the successful candidate will work 20 hours a week. The company could potentially be flexible on the days / times that the post holder works. The company is ideally looking to take on a candidate who is available at short notice and it will likely be a fully office-based role.
The company is entering a busy spell with regards to forthcoming audits and are seeking further accreditation (ISO 14001) for the business – therefore, they are looking to take on someone to support their QHSE and Facilities Coordinator.
The QHSE Administrator will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Keeping up to date with QHSE legislation and developing, reviewing and controlling the company’s documentation.
- Providing on-site training to employees as required.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Maintaining accreditation for current standards (ISO 9001 & ISO 45001).
- Assisting with working towards ISO 14001 accreditation.
- Preparing for external audits (planned BSI Audit at end of January 2022).
- Monitoring and auditing the disposal and handling of all hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials.
- Maintaining the Company’s QHSE system and training staff on its use.
- Working together with local environmental agencies.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar QHSE Administrator / Coordinator type role, within the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Strong administration and organisational skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills are required, as the successful candidate will be required to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team