Senior Accountant – VR/23522
Progressive opportunities to join an international services company, the largest PE backed business in the North East. They are fast growing with ambitions to significantly expand through acquisition in addition to organic growth. This is a chance to be part of their success and to develop your own career in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Candidates will be fully qualified coming from the profession or industry (with training in practice).
Overview job description:
There are 2 positions available, the first within the Group Finance Team and the second in the Projects / M&A Team (further details on this role below).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Board and Financial reporting at group level.
- Working closely with the CFO on M&A activity. Currently evaluating several global acquisitions.
- Ensuring the company has the commercial processes in place to control risks and maximise its commercial position.
- Providing added value financial support and analysis to Management.
- Working on key corporate projects to support the Leadership Team
Applicants to this role require:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ICAS).
- Post qualification experience. Ideally having worked within a mid-tier and or big 4 professional practice/ global advisory firm.
- International experience beneficial but not essential.
- A team player with excellent communication skills and a robust and focused approach to the delivery of key strategic imperatives.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Planning and problem solving; identifies, anticipates and navigates problems and obstacles in an orderly and calm manner.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- A strong cultural fit and commitment to the values and ethos of the business.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity for learning and for career advancement.
- Exposure to varied work and projects.
- To work in a supportive team environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team