Credit Controller - VR/28315
Our client based in Bridge of Don are looking for a permanent Credit Controller to join their team on a full-time basis due to internal growth. This role will have the sole focus on the credit control for UK business but will also have cross overs to other areas. If you have credit control experience and are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Conducting daily reviews of aged debt reports and actively pursue customers with overdue balances.
- Allocating incoming funds to invoices in accordance with customer remittances.
- Recording incoming cash transactions in the ERP system.
- Facilitating regular debtor meetings with the Operations Team.
- Collaborating with the Operations Department to address invoice issues and any credit note requirements.
- Daily uploading of invoice data into the bank's financial system.
- Monthly reconciliation of invoice data with the bank records.
- Providing support to the accountant in reconciling the sales ledger to the general ledger during monthly closing.
- Assisting with invoicing tasks as needed.
- Performing other relevant duties as assigned by management.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team