Legal Advisor - VR/20544
An independent oil and gas company based in the centre of Aberdeen are looking to add a Legal Advisor to their team. This role would suit a newly qualified Solicitor or someone qualified with around 2 years of experience.
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, the role supports commercial and legal matters locally.
Main duties include:
- Negotiating and advising on Licences, Joint Operating Agreements, similar agreements and documents.
- Reviewing progress of litigation and claims and liaising with external lawyers.
- Providing support to the Business Development Team on law related issues.
- Monitoring compliance with statutory obligations and advising accordingly.
- Providing status updates on regulatory developments and ensure implementation.
- Participating in Commercial and Legal Function Team meetings.
- Working with the International Legal Team, providing support on a broad range of legal issues.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to gain experience in an E&P environment. You must have excellent negotiation skills and first-rate legal drafting skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team