Tendering & Business Development Coordinator - VR/18234
Our client, a reputable service provider to the oil and gas industry, has a requirement for a Tendering & Business Development Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Tendering & Business Development Coordinator will provide support in all BD and tendering activities. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing effective proposals and presentations for business opportunities.
- Assisting in the compilation of RFIs and tenders.
- Tender design, formatting, referencing and proofing.
- Ensuring final tender submissions are accurate, complete, and meet deadlines.
- Assisting in marketing activities.
- Supporting the business development efforts on services, new products and technologies
- Researching client and market information in support of key client pursuit plans.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- The ability to build knowledge of technical aspects and client requirements.
- The ability to coordinate all aspects of tendering and business development.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and engagement skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team