HSE Advisor - VR/19435
Our client is looking for an HSE Advisor to join their team on a temporary basis for 3 months initially.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Providing full support to the HSE Supervisor.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of systems of administration required for the Occupation Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and the Environment Management System (EMS).
- Assisting with audit implementation.
Qualifications / Experience Needed:
- NEBOSH Certificate or relevant experience.
- Substantial experience within an HSE Advisor role.
- Presentation skills.
- Communication skills.
- PC and systems knowledge.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team