Contracts / Commercial Advisor - VR/19923
Our client is a market leader in their field, with a track record of excellence spanning more than 40 years. They have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Contracts / Commercial Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the primary purpose of this role is to provide contractual / commercial support to the business; mitigating commercial risk at all times and optimising business delivery.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, qualifying and negotiating customer contracts, and effective management of all contracts throughout the life-cycle of the contract.
- Identifying any areas of contractual or commercial risk and resolve these.
- Working as the focal point for Management of contracts and maintaining the company contract database.
- Managing the tender and quotation process with standardised document templates.
- Working with the Sales Team to provide contractual advice for tender submissions, including commercially viable pricing options.
- Monitoring supplier performance.
- Preparing and managing the issue of ITTs and subsequent evaluation / negotiation / award.
Applicants to this role should offer extensive experience in a Contracts Engineer / Senior Contracts Engineer capacity. Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is preferred, with experience of tendering processes and LOGIC contracts.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team